Career Opportunities with the Columbus City Schools
he Columbus City Schools job postings are broken up into the categories shown below. Each open position will have different instructions for applying, based on the category it is in. Please follow the links below to view and search for current job postings. Thank You
Teacher Certificated Positions
- Consists largely of teaching job openings.
- Consists largely of high-level district positions
- Consists largely of coaching job openings.
Classified Civil Service Positions
- Consists largely of non-teaching job openings.
Classified Instructional Assistant Positions
- Consist largely of assisting a teacher in the classroom
Consists largely of "non-classroom" Contract Professionals (i.e., School Nurse, Counselor, Physical Therapist, Librarian, Speech Therapist, etc)
New Online Application Process for Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Coaches, and Other Supplemental Positions
Use the links below to see the current employee agreements
CEA Master Agreement 2009-2011
Addendum to the CEA Master Agreement - 2011-2013
CAA Compensation Package 2011-2013
OAPSE Agreement 2009-2011
OAPSE Agreement 2011-2014
CSCSA Compensation Package - 2011-2013