- Summer Resource Fair 2014
- Beechcroft Newsletter
- Infinite Campus (IC) Parent Portal Activation Codes were sent to all parents with Quarter 3 Interim Grades. Click on the parent portal and follow the links to enter your code to access your child's grades on Infinite Campus.
SCHOOL PHONE NUMBERS
- Beechcroft Office 614.365.5364
- Ali Rhoton, Counselor, 614.365.5367 email@example.com
- Steve Smith, Counselor, 614.365.5367 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance 614.365.5368 - call to report absence or early leave
- Cafeteria 614.365.6554
FROM THE PRINCIPAL . . .
Dear Beechcroft High School Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! I am excited about the opportunity to work with you and your family to make this a successful and productive year. Our district leadership team has established three very specific goals to help us focus on our ultimate purpose, student academic achievement. The goals for the 2013-2014 school year are to ensure the following:
#1 EACH AND EVERY CHILD REACHES HER/HIS FULL POTENTIAL: PREPARED TO GO TO COLLEGE, SECURE A JOB, SERVE IN THE MILITARY, OR START A BUSINESS.
#2 LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS ARE STUDENT-CENTERED, EFFICIENT AND STABLE.
#3 THE DISTRICT IS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE COMMUNITY; THE COMMUNITY'S CONFIDENCE IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS RESTORED.
The faculty and staff of Beechcroft High School are certainly committed to making student achievement the priority. As a Beechcroft High School parent or guardian, you can help us reach our goals by making sure that your child gets to school and class on time, takes learning seriously, attends tutoring and other academic enrichment opportunities when needed, and is a responsible citizen.
I encourage you to have frequent communication with your child's teachers and stay connected to what's going on in your child's educational career. Feel comfortable contacting us if you have concerns, need to schedule a conference, or to volunteer at school activities.
Let's work together to make your child's experience at Beechcroft High School a success!
Monique Jacquet, Principal
BEECHCROFT ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES
Your child’s attendance is extremely important and our staff will be working diligently to communicate with you concerning attendance. There have been some changes in the attendance policy from previous years that you might want to note. Please share this information with your child.
- Student attendance begins on the first day of school, August 21, 2013.
- If your child is enrolled at Beechcroft High School and does not attend he/she will be marked absent.
- If your child is sick, please provide a note within TWO (2) DAYS of his/her return to school.
- If a note is not provided within that time, the absence will remain unexcused.
- On the excuse note, please include the student’s first and last name, the date(s) of the absence(s), the reason for the absence, your signature and a number where we can contact you if we have further questions.
- All students who are not in their class by the 7:30 a.m. tardy bell will need to sign in at the attendance office.
- Students will not be admitted to their class without a tardy slip.
1. Peace, Pride, Progress Program - accellerates an engaging learning environment, celebrating diversity.
2, Freshman Fusion - A program which junior and senior student leaders help to ensure a successfl academic and social transition to high school.
3. AVID Program - Students are placed in this course that helps with organization, student skills, critical thinking, motivation, college prep, etc.
4. Rotary Service Above Self Award - a distinction of Exemplary
5. 9th grade English classes have created and maintain a community garden project.